Terms and Conditions
- This website and its contents are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Nature of Relationship and Information
- Use of this website in any way does not create a solicitor/client relationship between you and Legalite or our personnel.
- Information provided under this website or on Social Media is of a general nature only and not legal advice. You must not rely on any information without first seeking advice that is specific to your individual circumstances.
Use of This Website and Social Media
- Whilst Legalite will use its best endeavours to ensure that this website is free from viruses, we make no such warranty that it is, and it is your responsibility to ensure that this website does not expose you to any viruses or other code that is harmful or may cause harm.
- You must only use this website and Social Media for lawful purposes, which may include:
- browsing any part of this website or Social Media solely in order to view it;
- communicating any part of this website or Social Media posts to others provided that the relevant part is a self-contained whole (e.g. an entire article), you include an attribution to Legalite and you include these terms and conditions.
- Email addresses, contact forms and online booking forms that appear on this website are for professional communications only and must not be used to send unsolicited messages.
- You must not in any way reproduce, publish, communicate or adapt any part of this website or our Social Media posts without the prior written consent of Legalite. Unless otherwise indicated, Legalite owns or licenses all copyright in this website and its contents, and reserves all rights in relation to copyright material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, Legalite makes no warranty or representation about the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose of the contents of this website or Social Media. Any condition or warranty regarding this website or Social Media or their contents that would otherwise be implied (by statute or otherwise) into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- This website may contain links to external websites. We do not control the content of those websites or endorse them in any way and accept no liability in relation to the quality or accuracy of any content on other websites or of any breaches of law by those other websites.
- To the extent permitted by law, Legalite accepts no responsibility and excludes all liability to you on any basis (including negligence) for any loss or damage, however caused, which you may suffer in relation to your use of this website or Social Media or any of their contents. Any liability of Legalite in connection with this website or Social Media under any statutory right (including any condition or warranty implied by law or any guarantee or other right under any statute) that cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Legalite to the resupply of the relevant services or the payment of the reasonable cost of same.
- Legalite may, in its absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
- Parts of this website may not be updated regularly and may therefore be out of date.
- If any part of any of these terms and conditions is void, then the part that is void may be severed.